The average Chapter 13 case results in a fee of approximately $4500, not including a Court Filing Fee of $313.00.
The majority of consumer bankruptcies are likely to be Chapter 13 filings.
Certain extraordinary proceedings not usually or consistently encountered in consumer cases may be required in your case. No additional fee will be charged unless and until the need for the fee arises, the need is discussed with the client and the client consents.
- Costs (services provided by third parties):
- Court Mandated Pre-filing Credit Counseling Fee = $20.00 (single or couple)
- Court Mandated Financial Management Course Fee = $20.00 (single or couple done on-line) or by phone $25.00
- Tax Transcripts = $19.00 individual
- BK – Packet Service = $5.50
- Credit Report = $45.00 (single) or $90.00 (joint)
All Consumer Bankruptcy cases accepted by the firm are on a fixed fee basis. There will be a $300.00 fee for an initial conference.